Dr. Karen Shastri is a Clinical Associate Professor of Business Administration at the College of Business Administration and the Katz Graduate School of Business at the University of Pittsburgh. Her research interests include internal management accounting practices and she also works on the topics of costs as they relate to effectiveness in the criminal justice and human services fields. Courses she has recently taught include Managerial Accounting, Strategic Cost Management, Financial Accounting, and Not for Profit and Governmental Accounting at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Schedule an appointment
Schedule an appointment with me using Pathways!
- Log in to Pathways or use the Navigate app.
- Select Appointments > Schedule an Appointment
- Select Pitt Global as the Care Unit.
- Select Study Abroad Virtual Advising as the Location
- Select Study Abroad Program Specific Questions as the service
- Select my name and find a time that works for you!
Having trouble or don't see a time that works for you? Just email me!